We are very happy to learn that we have been chosen as one of the six finalists for ICT Company of the Year (under £1m turnover) at the Bett Awards 2015! We won’t know until January if we will win – but it is so great to be recognised by one of the biggest education shows in the world.
Formerly known as the British Educational Training and Technology Show, the Bett Show is an annual event that showcases the use of information technology in education. It has been running since 1985 and now takes place at the ExCeL Centre in London. Bett celebrated its 30th anniversary at the 2014 show, which attracted over 35,000 visitors from 113 countries. We are looking forward to attending the Awards ceremony in January hosted by Josh Widdicombe. We’ll also have a stand at Bett 2015 – so please come along to see us on Stand G74!
Nathan Beardmore, co-founder said:
“It’s a great honour to be recognised by one of the biggest education shows in the world. We’re proud to be helping so many schools to connect with parents and look forward to helping many more join the parental engagement revolution!”
Want the main features in a nutshell?
- Free 28 day trial of your own school app
- Add all news, events and other content – and get straight to parents
- Automatic translation of your posts into 70+ languages – great for parents with EAL
- Your own branded school app – not shared with other schools
- No per message cost, and free for parents to download
- Survey feature – to get fast parent feedback
- Complete control of your app’s content via our web-based dashboard
- Available on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone
- Simple yearly subscription for the school
According to Teach Secondary Magazine it is
“What schools should be doing in order to be judged outstanding”
Our customers are very happy too:
“I can honestly say that it is certainly the most effective communication tool that we use in school”
– Tony Gorton, Headteacher, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School (Outstanding in all categories)
We are very proud of our apps and passionate about improving parental engagement and communication for schools and other institutions. If you haven’t seen our products yet – head over to www.jigsawschoolapps.com to have a look for yourself. You can download a demo app to have a play with – or call us for free on 0800 999 7500 and we can give you a 28 day trial for your school so that you can see how your own branded apps will look and work for you.